Friday, September 12, 2008

Been Tagged by SimplyJacy

Questions and Answers:

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:……“When you see the poetry in your relationship, then you'll truly see what you have to celebrate."

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?…… My sleeping sock, i took it off when i change sock to walk on the treadmill.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?…… Foxnews, about Hurricane Ike.

4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:…… 3:00 pm

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?……2:35 pm

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?…… Valentine, snoring on my side. :)

7. When did you last step outside? what were you doing?…… Yesterday, i checked the mail after Ate Maria drop me off.

8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?…… New Top at Bebe and a new brown boots that am planning to buy.

9. What are you wearing?…… sweat pants and a sweater, I feel cold.

10. Did you dream last night?…… Yes

11. When did you last laugh?…… Earlier, when i was watching Marimar

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?…… A painting by Patrick Nagel

13. Seen anything weird lately?…… not that I recall

14. What do you think of this quiz?……Great! not the typical one.. i love it

15. What is the last movie you saw?……“Tell me no Lies" the one that i recorded on DVR, Lifetime Movie Network

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?…… House and Lot for us and my family in pinas.

17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know: Hmmm, am iyakin

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?……Hhmm i dont know yet, let me think some more and i will ge back to you..hehe

19. Do you like to dance?…… Yes! even if i have 2 left foot. I dance when i dont exrcise.

20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? a boy?…… A girl- Shannie a boy? Xandrey, but this is just a thought for me since were not going to have a baby ever.

21. Would you ever consider living abroad?……Yes! Would love to live in France for a while, then maybe few years in Pinas, but i would definitely go back to Charlotte, because that's where my heart is.

Now I’m tagging all those who get the chance to read this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello Rose!
you remain to be interesting each passing day. this tag proves it.

i hope all is well with you. take care and God bless!