Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What makes me Happy?




These are just some of the few things that makes me happy, but what makes my life worthwhile and complete is being married to my husband for 4 years and still counting. So what about you what makes u happy?


• Having been saved and accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior
• Receiving cards, notes, flowers from my husband
• Hearing my husband say I love you 10 times a day
• Watching movies and doing a lot of fun things with my hubby
• Exchanging text messages with my husband
• Going to church with my husband every Sunday
• Dancing with my husband even when there is no music
• Grocery shopping with my husband every Friday
• Cooking breakfast for my husband every day
• Spending quality time together with my husband and our baby Valentine
• Going out on a date with my husband
• Loving my husband and being loved back
• Helping my family in every possible way I can
• Giving mom extra attention and showing her lots of love
• Talking to my mama/family in Pinas
• Looking at Sam’s pictures , my nephew Xandrex and niece Mary Rose
• For having a good health
• Having good friends, someone that I can talk too anytime with just about anything
• Browsing the net and interacting with lots of friends in multiply
• Working in the yard and , planting flowers
• Watching movies that I recorded on DVR
• Shopping for a new purse and shoes
• Playing with the apps that I downloaded on my iphone
• Listening to music’s, love country, love songs, soft rock and 80’s
• Creating personal cards for family and friends
• Dancing on Madonna’s music especially the Material Girl and Like a Virgin
• Walking on the treadmill while watching tagalog movies and other series
• Having been able to meet good friends online
• Eating cookies, bread, chocolate and ice cream
• Shopping online either for clothes, home décor, shoes, kitchen gadgets and gifts
• Having been able to own/buy some of my wants

1 comment:

creative tiny hands said...

you have lots of happiness of your life...that is very nice..one that I like is you are dancing the madonna music..madonna fanatic ka pala ..it will be fun watching you hehe...take care ...
hugs:)